19 replies to this topic

#16 JaneMoore

JaneMoore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:54 PM

Sorry Im so late in adding my two penn'orth - what a great conference. Had to pace myself this year so didn't go to all the great things on offer but those I got to were great and the curry superlative!

Gorbash - look forward to you recreating your session for Gloucestershire trainees - Ill email/pm you with some possible dates.

Hope to see you all again in 2009?

Jane :lol:

#17 Elle

Elle

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

I also thought it was great, thanks to everyone whose workshops I attended.

Gorbash - I still havn't forgiven you for destroying the trebuchet though!

You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.

#18 Tony Fox

Tony Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

:flowers: Apologies :flowers:
I would like to apologise to the numerous people I planned to speak with at the conference, I spoke to no-one properly, even now I don't know what happen to the time. I would especially like to apologise to those who went to our workshop on the strength of this forum or facebook, I failed to say hi. A big sorry :flowers:

I would also like to publicly congratulate Chris Culpin, without his guidance I would not be even close to the quality teacher I am, this is no place for false modestly, I like many others involved in SHP am a leader in my field, and this is down to the support and encouragement of Chris, I know he is rightly proud of his many achievements, but the SHP conference must rank as his finest.

Edited by Tony Fox, 10 July 2008 - 10:44 AM.

"A parent can bring a child into this world, but a child can bring a parent into the world to come." - from the Talmud

"Had Churchill been a stable and equable man, he could never have inspired the nation. In 1940, when all the odds were against Britain, a leader of sober judgement might well have concluded we were finished. - Anthony Storr

#19 Carl Fazackerley

Carl Fazackerley

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:28 PM

My first conference and I had a fantastic weekend. I left feeling inspired to go back and try new things! Opportunities are now in the pipeline where I may get to do just that!
"Ernest Hemingway: In order to be a great writer a person must have a built- in, shockproof - crap detector."

#20 mr_hughes101

mr_hughes101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:27 AM

Amazing weekend and thanks to all for the seminars and ideas. I was buzzing when I got home and have already badgered my HoD to see if I can go again next year!

many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users