• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

I'm putting together resources to teach Classical Civilisations next year and am a bit stuck on finding good sources material on how the gods are typically represented in Greek Art. As my knowledge of Ancient Greece is appalling, can anyone put me in the right direction or recommend some good websites I can use? I'm not sure if there are specific works of art they expect you to look at ...any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Kate

#2 bemused1

bemused1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

I have some PPTS etc. in school, I'll collect them tomorrow and send them to you. You don't need to know specific works of art for the GCSE. Join the Classics Library asap (you need to upload something first) and if you are doing OCR join the OCR e community for Classics (from the OCR website) as quite a lot of people post resources to it too (and answer questions). If you let me know your other topics I'll see what else I have that'll help.

#3 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:03 PM

I have some PPTS etc. in school, I'll collect them tomorrow and send them to you. You don't need to know specific works of art for the GCSE. Join the Classics Library asap (you need to upload something first) and if you are doing OCR join the OCR e community for Classics (from the OCR website) as quite a lot of people post resources to it too (and answer questions). If you let me know your other topics I'll see what else I have that'll help.

That's brilliant - thanks. I'll upload the stuff I've made on there too. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users