• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 sarahsmith

sarahsmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

I'm having the same problem as Lou, can't get the christmas theme whilst logged in.

I've got tinsel and lights up in my room, so I want to be festive!

Sarah

#17 Paul M

Paul M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

I'm having the same problem as Lou, can't get the christmas theme whilst logged in.

I've got tinsel and lights up in my room, so I want to be festive!

Sarah

Same problem here as well, the default skin seems so miserable now!

#18 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:42 AM

Not sure why others are experiencing issues - the skin is set as the default one, but should also be 'selectable' from your drop-down box. What I'll do is add it as an additional theme too, which should allow you to select at least one of them :)

Generate your own versions of my games, quizzes and eLearning activities: ContentGenerator.net

#19 Paul M

Paul M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

Not sure why others are experiencing issues - the skin is set as the default one, but should also be 'selectable' from your drop-down box. What I'll do is add it as an additional theme too, which should allow you to select at least one of them Posted Image

Not sure why Andrew, but I don't get a choice of any 'themes' in the drop down box. There are three options - IP.Board, --History Teachers' Discussion Board and IP.Board Lo-Fi.

#20 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

Not sure why others are experiencing issues - the skin is set as the default one, but should also be 'selectable' from your drop-down box. What I'll do is add it as an additional theme too, which should allow you to select at least one of them Posted Image

Not sure why Andrew, but I don't get a choice of any 'themes' in the drop down box. There are three options - IP.Board, --History Teachers' Discussion Board and IP.Board Lo-Fi.

Hmm - this is odd then. I'll have a further look but might have to submit a support ticket to the makers of this forum. We've had a number of alternatives since upgrading to the current version of the forum - I'd thought that everyone could access them. There is probably some hidden setting that I should have selected. I'll see what I can find...

Generate your own versions of my games, quizzes and eLearning activities: ContentGenerator.net

#21 Paul M

Paul M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:00 AM

Hmm - this is odd then. I'll have a further look but might have to submit a support ticket to the makers of this forum. We've had a number of alternatives since upgrading to the current version of the forum - I'd thought that everyone could access them. There is probably some hidden setting that I should have selected. I'll see what I can find...

I don't know what you managed to find Andrew but this morning I do now have access to the Christmas theme and a choice of others. Thanks!

#22 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:07 PM

I don't know what you managed to find Andrew but this morning I do now have access to the Christmas theme and a choice of others. Thanks!

Excellent - jolly good. I did tweak a few settings so it looks like they did the trick :)

#23 Rachel Thornhill

Rachel Thornhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

Very festive!

However, I am getting chills down my spine - the countdown timer reminds me of my daily struggle - every time I put the date on the board, at least one student reminds us all how many 'sleeps till santa' ! Cue conversation and another few minutes to get them all silent again!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users