• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

This evening after 10pm this forum will be unavailable for an hour or so. All the sites on my server are being moved to a more powerful and up to date server. The whole move should take place overnight tonight but I'll update this thread once I know more.

Generate your own versions of my games, quizzes and eLearning activities: ContentGenerator.net

#2 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:11 AM

It looks like the server move was successful and everything is working as it should be.  I'll update this topic further if needed.

Only thing I've spotted so far is that the 'profile' drop-down box seems to be showing the whole time at the top right of the screen. Anyone else see that?

Generate your own versions of my games, quizzes and eLearning activities: ContentGenerator.net

#3 JohnDClare

JohnDClare

Six Star General

• Admin
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

Only thing I've spotted so far is that the 'profile' drop-down box seems to be showing the whole time at the top right of the screen. Anyone else see that?

No - mine's fine.

#4 Dan Moorhouse

Dan Moorhouse

Six Star General

• Admin
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

I'm seeing the whole drop down as well.

#5 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

Actually mine is fine now too - I think it may be the equivalent of the site waking up again - it dusts itself down and then gets down to business again. Or something else technical like that.

Others seem to be having a few issues accessing the site though - Giles says he cannot see it: http://twitter.com/#!/gmf56

Can't access the History teacher's Discussion Forum today - just get: http://field.fieldre...aultwebpage.cgi

#6 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,941 posts

I've asked the Invision people (the creators of the forum software) to look at the issue for us.

#7 Dan Moorhouse

Dan Moorhouse

Six Star General

• Admin
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:50 AM

Have checked on the pupil forum and CG.net forum - no problem there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users