#1 Jonathan Cussons

Jonathan Cussons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

Hi All,

It's been a long time since posting. Hope everyone is good.

I am looking for a new job on the Durham/Newcastle area. I have been a HOF for three years now and need to Lear Skegness due to personal issues. I anyone knows any teacher or HOD jobs, please let me know... I need to leave!

Regards.

Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)

Follow @CussonsHistory

#2 Lesley Ann

Lesley Ann

Six Star General

• Admin
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

I'll let you know if I see any. Sorry to hear you having a rough time.
Carpe Diem - Seize the Day

#3 RachL

RachL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

Hi Jonathon

Sure you've seen them, but there are a few jobs on TES in Gateshead, Co Durham, Stockton on Tees.

Good luck :)

#4 GCraggs

GCraggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

The school across the road to me, St. Bedes in Peterlee are advertising. Good school by all accounts and I'd say well worth a look. Staff are meant to be largely nice as well!

#5 Lesley Ann

Lesley Ann

Six Star General

• Admin
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

The school across the road to me, St. Bedes in Peterlee are advertising. Good school by all accounts and I'd say well worth a look. Staff are meant to be largely nice as well!

It's an excellent school. I've not seen the advert for it yet.

Other jobs in NE tesjobs
Carpe Diem - Seize the Day

#6 missdaniel

missdaniel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Not sure whether you have a job yet but I've just posted this

My school are looking to appoint an innovative, imaginative and enthusiastic History teacher to start in September 2012. We are a committed and forward thinking department and can offer teaching at all key stages including key stage five. Our school is the English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College, Hartlepool. In our most recent Ofsted Jan 2012 ofsted judged us as a good school with outstanding features. If you are interested please get in touch via the school website or contact the school for more details. The advert will be appearing in the TES within the week.

#7 Jonathan Cussons

Jonathan Cussons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Sorry folks, it's been a bit mental...

Well I am still jobless... Such is the joy!! I have now left the school I was at, btu no-one seems to want to give me an interview. Is there anything out there, even at this late stage of the academic year? I obviously have no notice to give and can start, well tomorrow if needs be!

Thanks all

Jonathan Cussons

P.S. I will move anywhere I need to, to be honest. Not just Durham/Newcastle area... You need me, I'll be there!

Edited by Jonathan Cussons, 19 June 2012 - 04:30 PM.

Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)

Follow @CussonsHistory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users