Germany 1918 - 1945

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Wallbanks

Dave Wallbanks

• Admin
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

I have been asked to set up a dropbox for materials for Germany 1918-45 in a similar fashion to the crime and punishment folder I've already developed here.
If anyone wants to join in sharing resources then please add your name here and I'll drop you an invite as soon as I can.

For those who are uninitiated as to what dropbox is well the best way of describing it is as an online storage facility where I can store materials and share them with anyone who would like to see them. With this in mind I decided I would upload all of the materials I have collected from various people on the theme of Germany 1918 - 45 for GCSE history and allow anyone to access them and to add their own too. I'll be adding stuff from various people as and when I get the opportunity. Obviously not all the material in this folder is mine (quite a lot is from years of swapping files etc) but if you find your worksheet or powerpoint hidden within and don't want it to be then tell me and I'll remove it. Similarly if you've got something you think I should upload then please pass it on and I'll add it. I'm not going to be storing any copyrighted materials within either so as to avoid any legal hassles.
There is a light and it never goes out.
Go pray in my church!
http://www.nufc.com

#2 DHartley

DHartley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:03 AM

I have been asked to set up a dropbox for materials for Germany 1918-45 in a similar fashion to the crime and punishment folder I've already developed here.
If anyone wants to join in sharing resources then please add your name here and I'll drop you an invite as soon as I can.

For those who are uninitiated as to what dropbox is well the best way of describing it is as an online storage facility where I can store materials and share them with anyone who would like to see them. With this in mind I decided I would upload all of the materials I have collected from various people on the theme of Germany 1918 - 45 for GCSE history and allow anyone to access them and to add their own too. I'll be adding stuff from various people as and when I get the opportunity. Obviously not all the material in this folder is mine (quite a lot is from years of swapping files etc) but if you find your worksheet or powerpoint hidden within and don't want it to be then tell me and I'll remove it. Similarly if you've got something you think I should upload then please pass it on and I'll add it. I'm not going to be storing any copyrighted materials within either so as to avoid any legal hassles.

Hi Dave. Yes I would like to be part of this - thanks. Dan.

#3 john bassett

john bassett

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

Count me in!

#4 Ms Ali

Ms Ali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

Count me in!

Sounds great - technical question though - as I already am signed up to the Crime dropbox, does this mean I won't be allowed to have access to 'two accounts' on dropbox? I think my compute might get confused trying to synchronise two separate dropboxes!

#5 JaniceG

JaniceG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

I would like to be added to the germany drop box and the crime drop box please.

#6 awithey

awithey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Me too please

Andrew

#7 Malarvilie

Malarvilie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:29 AM

The Crime & Punishment dropbox has been invaluable. So please count me in for the Germany one too.

Thanks

Mal
......I have the body of a weak and feeble woman
but I have the heart and stomach of a King!

#8 Tezza Walsh

Tezza Walsh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

Fantastic idea Dave. I would like to be involved in this.

Thanks

Terry

Edited by Tezza Walsh, 30 October 2011 - 12:45 PM.

#9 Emma Depper

Emma Depper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:05 PM

Yes please too!

#10 Dan Lyndon

Dan Lyndon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Yes mate!
Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
comptonhistory.com
blackhistory4schools.com

#11 katiecrick

katiecrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

yes please - would love to share

#12 Dave Wallbanks

Dave Wallbanks

• Admin
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

All invites sent. All my files uploaded. Feel free to grab what you can and upload your own resources.
There is a light and it never goes out.
Go pray in my church!
http://www.nufc.com

#13 deswilson

deswilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

Could I join this also please? A great idea.

#14 bemused1

bemused1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Can I join too, please?

#15 a.blake

a.blake

• Members
  • Pip