No replies to this topic

#1 Tony Fox

Tony Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:36 AM

Information from a colleague, Rachel Donnelly at the IWM

I wanted to let you know about a 6th Form Conference on Nazi Germany and the Holocaust that I'm organising at IWM London on Thursday March 22nd 2012. The event is aimed at A Level History and Religious Studies students. Talks will be given by Professor Mary Fulbrook of UCL and Dr Isabel Wollaston of Birmingham University and there will be an opportunity for students to visit the Holocaust Exhibition as well as speak with Mrs Zahava Kohn, a Holocaust survivor, whose family left Germany in the early 1930s, settled in Palestine but decided to return to mainland Europe.

The cost is 16 per student with a free ticket for a teacher bringing 10 students or more.

All the booking details are on the IWM website http://www.iwm.org.u...pecial-sessions

Best wishes and I do hope that I will meet some of you there,

Rachel

"A parent can bring a child into this world, but a child can bring a parent into the world to come." - from the Talmud

"Had Churchill been a stable and equable man, he could never have inspired the nation. In 1940, when all the odds were against Britain, a leader of sober judgement might well have concluded we were finished. - Anthony Storr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users