3 replies to this topic

#1 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

Okay we have just had the call they are coming this Wed / Thu and I have double Yr11. we have all but finished the American West, but still need to look at reservations, destruction of the buffalo etc. Does anyone have any amazing resources or ideas that they could share?????

I have a 10001 things to sort between then and now!!!!!!!!! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggghh

Cheers

Will

#2 David Bryant

David Bryant

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Not much I'm afraid, just a reminder of the clip from 'Dances with Wolves' which shows the aftermath of a buffalo slaughter. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who teach this, with lots of better ideas.

Best of luck.

#3 Tom Morton

Tom Morton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

Okay we have just had the call they are coming this Wed / Thu and I have double Yr11. we have all but finished the American West, but still need to look at reservations, destruction of the buffalo etc. Does anyone have any amazing resources or ideas that they could share?????

I have a 10001 things to sort between then and now!!!!!!!!! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggghh

Cheers

Will

Here is a card sort for the causes of the disappearance of the buffalo. Buffy Ste. Marie's "Now that the Buffalo's Gone" is a powerful song.

Attached Files

#4 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Many thanks! It's only two days I guess!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users