Edexcel GCSE History - Germany Exam Materials

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Wallbanks

Dave Wallbanks

• Admin
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

Attached File  GCSE What to expect in 2012 German SHP history paper.docx   4.31MB   842 downloadsHere are a couple of things I've been working on to help my students in preparing for their exam on the Germany unit of this course. There's a series of revision mindmaps and a guide to the forthcoming exam which goes over what my students need to know for the exam and has past exam questions that students can work through or look at to analyse the different types of questions set. I hope these are of some use and will upload materials on the Crime and Punishment element of the course later.Attached File  Germany GCSE revision mindmaps SHP Edexcel.pptx   513.45K   2322 downloads
There is a light and it never goes out.
Go pray in my church!
http://www.nufc.com

#2 Chris Garratt

Chris Garratt

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

Attached File  GCSE What to expect in 2012 German SHP history paper.docx   4.31MB   842 downloadsHere are a couple of things I've been working on to help my students in preparing for their exam on the Germany unit of this course. There's a series of revision mindmaps and a guide to the forthcoming exam which goes over what my students need to know for the exam and has past exam questions that students can work through or look at to analyse the different types of questions set. I hope these are of some use and will upload materials on the Crime and Punishment element of the course later.Attached File  Germany GCSE revision mindmaps SHP Edexcel.pptx   513.45K   2322 downloads

Thanks Dave. Muchly appreciated.
All I ask for is the chance to prove that money won't make me happy. Spike Milligan

#3 brian mccluskey

brian mccluskey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

#4 brian mccluskey

brian mccluskey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

THANKS FOR THESE DAVE. FIRST CLASS!

#5 Dave Wallbanks

Dave Wallbanks

• Admin
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

Here's the latest and hopefully last version of this. I hope it's of some use and know it needs old mark schemes added but this is enough for my students to get by. 

Attached Files

There is a light and it never goes out.
Go pray in my church!
http://www.nufc.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users