5 replies to this topic

#1 HollyS

HollyS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

The new questions for submission in 2013 are up on the interchange bit of OCR now.
HollyS

#2 Juana La Loca

Juana La Loca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Thanks Holly.

I was looking for them only the other day.

Catherine

#3 Juana La Loca

Juana La Loca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Holly,

Where are they on OCR Interchange? I can't find them!

Catherine

#4 HollyS

HollyS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

I did my usual search on controlled assessment and then typed in a974 into the search box and it came up with 2013 questions. Can email them to you if you pm me
Hollys
quote name='Juana La Loca' timestamp='1334606044' post='101530']
Holly,

Where are they on OCR Interchange? I can't find them!

Catherine
[/quote]

#5 Juana La Loca

Juana La Loca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Thanks Holly.

If I'd paid proper attention, I would have seen that it was GCSE NOT A2, which is what I was wondering about. I could do with OCR putting up the Interpretations questions for 2013 as our Yr 12s will soon be back after exam leave for ASs, ready to start A2. Oh joy unconfined.

Good to know what next year's GCSE CA will be though. It always makes my heart sink as I wonder how on earth I'm going to get some of my lot to write 2000 words on anything really!

Catherine

#6 Karen Miller

Karen Miller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

Just looking at CA now. This is the first time I've had to do a piece from scratch as I'm suddenly back to being HOD history by default - closing school - long story. Anyway we do WWI and Study in depth usually and other than something to do with new methods of warfare I'm stuck and then its what else I compare it too as being important. I suppose there is new weapons like tanks and planes compared to lessons learnt from the Somme etc. If anyone has any thoughts on this I'd love to hear them before I go cap in hand to the moderator. I would do Haig but I'm not sure of that one in the role of the individual.
Thanks in advance
Such is life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users