• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kieron Lee

Kieron Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Just wondered if anyone out there was a WJEC GCSE History examiner? I have had a pack from them, but having read and re-read it a number of times I cannot work out how or when to log onto the website or when I'll get details of the conference. Help!! Next year I'll stick with being IB Coordinator! Thanks, Kieron

#2 Stewart Hogg

Stewart Hogg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

Give Phil Starr or Greg Lewis a bell tomorrow and they will sort you out with the details.

#3 Kieron Lee

Kieron Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

Give Phil Starr or Greg Lewis a bell tomorrow and they will sort you out with the details.

Thanks Stewart, that was plan B if time allows tomorrow!

#4 Hannah W.

Hannah W.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

e-mail them, that would take as long as writing on here, and they are very quick with their response. I am a WJEC examiner but don't know the answers to your questions!

I think the conference information will be posted to you in the next week or so.

You don't need to log into the website until a week or so before the conference, and even then you don't really need to, it's only for submitting marks onto (and you can see how many scripts you have been allocated).
stock your mind, it's your own house of treasures and nobody else in the world can interfere with it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users