• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrsCMG

MrsCMG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

I have recently been put in charge of a small department with two GTP and myself only! I know we will get a section 5 visit at some point next year. Due to circumstances the department has no paperwork. I am writing new SOW, assessments etc. I was just wondering would anyone have an idea of what Ofsted will be looking for in regards to paperwork for a department

Thanks

Claire

#2 Jenjane

Jenjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

I think you have to at least give them the basics eg DIP and SEF. Here this can ideantify that you are aware of the positives and negatives of the department and what you are doing about them.
We have also been asked to do a folder (ringbinder, not lever arch) highlighting what we do that can be presented to justify our judgements. We were given the criteria for each department from the ofsted website and we then collate examples of what they are looking for. We're not allowed to make it too big because it just needs to be something that an inspector can flick through and actually read. It is also easy to keep up to date once you have done it.
Jane

#3 claire1

claire1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Where about on the ofsted website is the criteria?
Claire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users