• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tony Fox

Tony Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:21 PM

It looks like the HA have finally got themselves into gear, with some nice new additions to the website.

They even have a nice new discussion forum, but no easter theme I note! :starwars:

http://www.hamessage...uk/noticeboard/
"A parent can bring a child into this world, but a child can bring a parent into the world to come." - from the Talmud

"Had Churchill been a stable and equable man, he could never have inspired the nation. In 1940, when all the odds were against Britain, a leader of sober judgement might well have concluded we were finished. - Anthony Storr

#2 Joel Thorpe

Joel Thorpe

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:00 PM

Looks strangely familiar in style!!

I have joined, but as you Tony, disappointed that there is no Easter theme!

"I've spent my money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest of it, I squandered!"George Best

"Oh well, what the hell!!" - Hungry Joe

#3 Ed Waller

Ed Waller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:59 PM

I have joined, but as you Tony, disappointed that there is no Easter theme!

Are you just egging him on? ;)
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx

#4 Richard Smart

Richard Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

Thats a really bad yoke...
Richard Smart
Oakland Mills High School
Columbia, MD, USA.

http://learningsmart.org

"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is England." - Sir Winston Churchill

#5 Tony Fox

Tony Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

it must be getting close to the end of term, even the jokes are tired :surrender:
"A parent can bring a child into this world, but a child can bring a parent into the world to come." - from the Talmud

"Had Churchill been a stable and equable man, he could never have inspired the nation. In 1940, when all the odds were against Britain, a leader of sober judgement might well have concluded we were finished. - Anthony Storr

#6 Joel Thorpe

Joel Thorpe

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:20 AM

Thats a really bad yoke...

Has it left me with egg on my face?

"I've spent my money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest of it, I squandered!"George Best

"Oh well, what the hell!!" - Hungry Joe

#7 Neil DeMarco

Neil DeMarco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

Would this be the same Historical Association which so valiantly campaigned for an increase in our workload by supporting the introduction of compulsory coursework at A level? With friends like that...
"Lesson planning is best undertaken when walking from the staffroom to the classroom. More detailed planning, by walking more slowly."

#8 Guest_Nick Dennis_*

Guest_Nick Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:48 PM

Neil,

Have you seen the draft specs? I am just asking because I haven't so I'm hoping for a spread of the workload. I am an optimist! :)

#9 Neil DeMarco

Neil DeMarco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:08 PM

Neil,

Have you seen the draft specs? I am just asking because I haven't so I'm hoping for a spread of the workload. I am an optimist! :)

As far as I know, only the Northern Irish board will be free of compulsory coursework. I will be scrutinising it carefully...
"Lesson planning is best undertaken when walking from the staffroom to the classroom. More detailed planning, by walking more slowly."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users