1 reply to this topic

#1 manps

manps
  • Student
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:History and Maths :-p

Posted 03 October 2004 - 12:45 AM

Hi there,

My sister is taking her GCSE History exams in summer 2005 and i am helping her by giving her practice examination questions. I have the questions for June 04/03/02/01 which I believe is more than adequate however I am missing the sources booklets for paper 2.

Are any of the staff here able to dig out and scan in or post to me these pages from the sources booklet;

Depth study G - Parliamentary enclosure
and
Depth study K - The campaign of womens suffrage
for Edexcel paper 2 (syllabus B 1327- Aspects of social/economic history) for exam sessions, June 01 and June 02 please.

Many thanks,

Manpreet

P.S
STaff at the Edexcel GCSE history do have copies of these but I cannot get through to them as I am not calling from a centre.

#2 Mr Field

Mr Field

Administrator

• Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 10:31 AM

The quickest thing to do would be for your sister to go and talk to her history teachers. Her Head of History would have all the past papers and would be able to give them to her immediately.

It would be much more helpful to do this - especially to her teacher - as they may well be planning to use the past papers as exam preparation. This is what I do every couple of weeks.

So, get her to talk to her teacher(s) first. If that doesn't work, then come back here. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users