2 Hilarious Bush/kerry Cartoons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Satirical

Satirical
  • Student
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 05:29 PM

I hope these aren't inappropriate and I hope they won't offend any Bush/Kerry supporters - although I don't see how they would. These are for anybody like me who's interested in America/American history and the elections. (Staunch Bush supporter here, but that's another topic hehe).

There are two cartoons, both make fun of the candidates, and the vicepresidents. They're cute if you know the past and recent political events, e.g. John Kerry's service in Vietnam and so on. I think they've been on the news here, although my American friends gave them to me a while back.

Here's the link: http://www.jibjab.com

Click "My land" first, (2nd banner on the right) and then watch "Good to be in DC" (1st banner)

Hope you enjoy them as much as I have. ;D They're funny no matter which side you're on.

Edited by Satirical, 09 October 2004 - 05:30 PM.

#2 Mrs Faithorn

Mrs Faithorn
  • Moderating Teacher
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 09:01 PM

Very funny. :lol: :lol:

Thanks Satirical. If you don't mind, I'll spread the word amongst my American Politics teaching colleagues. I can see a good lesson starter there!

#3 Satirical

Satirical
  • Student
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 09:31 AM

Don't mind at all. ;) Glad you liked them.

#4 jiangyaokai

jiangyaokai
  • Student
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:32 PM

I have even seen some more funny cartoons on a chinese magasine. Bush was carrying a huge bag containing loads of Usama Bin Laden's heads.
Next one is even funnier. It is meant to be a photograph of a family consisting Bush, Laden and Saddam, underneath, it is labled that "the peace of the world only relies on this family."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users