My Thanks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wilbur2012

wilbur2012
  • Student
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Can i give my humongous thanks to this forum and the John D Clare site,it's been a complete and utter lifeline which saved me from all mighty failure today.
I would of been completely lost without them both and i was sat in the exam near enough writing stuff which i had remembered because of these websites without them i would of certainly not of had a chance of passing but with your help i feel slightly more confident in passing.
Please do keep up the great work your doing. (It must be time consuming)

Thanks Again For Your Help!

P.s Don't know where really to post thank-you notes so here it shalt be

#2 MrJohnDClare

MrJohnDClare
  • Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

Can i give my humongous thanks to this forum and the John D Clare site,it's been a complete and utter lifeline which saved me from all mighty failure today.
I would of been completely lost without them both and i was sat in the exam near enough writing stuff which i had remembered because of these websites without them i would of certainly not of had a chance of passing but with your help i feel slightly more confident in passing.
Please do keep up the great work your doing. (It must be time consuming)

Thanks Again For Your Help!

P.s Don't know where really to post thank-you notes so here it shalt be

Thank you for this, from both Mr Bryant and myself - much appreciated.
If you still have an exam next Tuesday, don't sit back yet - it can all be won (or lost) on the second paper!

Best wishes.
:)

#3 Sapphire

Sapphire
  • Student
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

yh thx so much. u really helped me out every time and never let me down. i'm very sorry 4 always asking for help and i really appreciate it. u r a gr8 teacher. :)

#4 MrJohnDClare

MrJohnDClare
  • Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:17 PM

yh thx so much. u really helped me out every time and never let me down. i'm very sorry 4 always asking for help and i really appreciate it. u r a gr8 teacher. :)

It is always a joy to find out your homeworks - some of them are REALLY interesting - you must go to a great school!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users