Photo

I Think I've Just Totally Screwed Up My Future: Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rockandrollio

Rockandrollio
  • Student
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

I was wondering if any students or teachers has examples of 20 mark (out of 45) sample questions because I only need a D in the paper to get my desired grade.

Also, I was wondering if you could tell me if I wrote the right thing and what AQA band/grade you give me for each essay based on the information I have supplied, and assuming my quality of English is perfect. Also, could you tell me if I made those sypnotic links.

[text deleted by moderator]

Thanks.

#2 MrJohnDClare

MrJohnDClare
  • Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

We often get posts by students who are either worried or elated by their exams.
Our strong advice is NOT to do any post-mortems on the exam.
We are certainly not going to guess how you have done - which will either give you flase hope, or unecessary worry.

What's done is done, now - either way.
If you are worried about having done badly, don't worry - it is rarely as dire as you fear.

I always tell the story of two pupils who stayed behind after an exam - one lazy boy and one workaholic girl. the girl was in tears because she said she had failed, the boy was euphoric because he thought he had 'creamed' it. They both got a Grade B.

Forget the exam now. Congratulate yourself on your care and diligence. Either go and concentrate on revising the next exam, or relax and celebrate.
Wait for the results.

If you pass, well done!
If you fail, it might still not be the end of the matter - worth phoning the University to see if they will accept you anyway.

Let us know how you do!
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users