Photo

Did The 1905 Revolution Constitute An Organised Attack On Tsardom?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rasputin2011

rasputin2011
  • Student
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

hi guys i have been given these two sources for an essay question and i cant get my head around what i need to write any help would be much appreciated

thanks, grant

#2 Mr. D. Bryant

Mr. D. Bryant
  • Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:History teacher, with special interest in military history.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

hi guys i have been given these two sources for an essay question and i cant get my head around what i need to write any help would be much appreciated

thanks, grant

Welcome to the Forum.

I am no expert on this, but I know a man who is, so we should be able to give you some ideas soon.

However, if you could let us know which Exam Board (OCR, Edexcel, AQA , I'm asuming it's for A-Level) then that might help. Also, if you could give us some idea what the sources are, then we might be able to be a little more specific.

#3 MrJohnDClare

MrJohnDClare
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

Yes, Mr Bryant is correct.

This is easy, but we need to know which sources, what question ... and it will help if we know what board (AQA, OCR etc) you are following.

You replied last night, but did not say anything!

#4 rasputin2011

rasputin2011
  • Student
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

This is easy, but we need to know which sources, what question ... and it will help if we know what board (AQA, OCR etc) you are following.

yeah sorry couldn't figure out how to post a reply I did some research thanks for your interest, I handed the assignment in today, it was the question I didn't really understand, I over complicated what the question was asking, but i covered everything today and had my lecturer look at a draft, its all good :)

my next assignment is on the Vietnam war i will surely return to this site, very useful.

Thanks again, grant.

#5 MrJohnDClare

MrJohnDClare
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

yeah sorry couldn't figure out how to post a reply I did some research thanks for your interest, I handed the assignment in today, it was the question I didn't really understand, I over complicated what the question was asking, but i covered everything today and had my lecturer look at a draft, its all good :)

my next assignment is on the Vietnam war i will surely return to this site, very useful.

Thanks again, grant.

Thank you - use us as you want or need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users