Ocr Gcse History, Help Pleasee!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Saraa

Saraa
  • Student
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

I am studying OCR GCSE History Medicine Through Time and I'm really stuck, My exam is on Tuesday and I'm really freaking out because my textbook is contradicting itself and some of what is in it differs from what my teacher has been teaching my class.

OWho came up with the theory of the four humours? I can recall my teacher always saying it was Hippocrates but in my text book it just says Greek doctors came up with the theory of the four humours, and then after that is a section on Hippocrates that implies he contributed to the theory however later it implies that he came up with the theory.

Please Help! This exam is so important to be and I do not want to risk messing it up as I love History and I plan to carry it on to A-Level and University to become a History teacher.

Any links that would help or any knowledge from anyone would be o much appreciated!

#2 Mr. D. Bryant

Mr. D. Bryant
  • Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 1,067 posts
  • Interests:History teacher, with special interest in military history.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Please Help! This exam is so important to be and I do not want to risk messing it up as I love History and I plan to carry it on to A-Level and University to become a History teacher.

Any links that would help or any knowledge from anyone would be o much appreciated!

No need to post twice; all posts are queued for moderation before they are made visisble.

G.C.S.E. History is hard, partly because there is lots of content to remember. However, you should have confidence in what your teacher has taught you. Best of luck for all your exams and with the next step.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users