• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dwhl94

dwhl94
  • Student
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hello,

IT's been a while since I've last posted here but after receiving some fantastic advice last time round, I thought it would be sensible to visit the forums again.

I've got the Unit 3 Germany exam this Tuesday and I was looking for some last minute guidance? I've almost completed my revision programme, as I'm now just consolidating what I know but what I wanted to ask; Is there any specific things I can do in the exam to attain a high mark? If my teacher's coursework marks don't change too drastically, I think I *might* be in contention for an "A*" but I assume 90% UMS is given to those scripts which stand out from the rest?

Any advice would be marvellous, thank you for your time,

Daniel.

#2 Mr. D. Bryant

Mr. D. Bryant
  • Moderating Teacher & Admin
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:History teacher, with special interest in military history.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

I've got the Unit 3 Germany exam this Tuesday and I was looking for some last minute guidance? I've almost completed my revision programme, as I'm now just consolidating what I know but what I wanted to ask; Is there any specific things I can do in the exam to attain a high mark? If my teacher's coursework marks don't change too drastically, I think I *might* be in contention for an "A*" but I assume 90% UMS is given to those scripts which stand out from the rest?

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have just answered a very similar enquiry from another student. I think the best place for you to start is therefore with this thread. Then you can come back with any questions that you may have.

The best questions do stand out, because they 'tick all the boxes' from the top level of the mark scheme. Even within that category there are some which reach undergraduate level (at least).

Hope that this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users