• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jane

jane
  • Student
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 09:36 PM

Hiya,
I really need help finding past A2 history papers on the origins of the cold war, and the civil rights movt in America.
Also it would be helpful if I could find some websites on these topics as none of the other history sites seem to have these topics.

thanks for your help it is really appreciated.

Jane (London) :rolleyes: :D

#2 Mrs Faithorn

Mrs Faithorn
  • Moderating Teacher
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 03:43 AM

I'm not aware of any UK Schools History sites (such as the one of which this Forum is a part) that deals with your topics at A2 Level, but you may find the online lectures on the Origins of the Cold War on the following website helpful:

http://www.historygu.../lecture14.html

[Although aimed at GCSE you should find useful this page of links on our SchoolHistory.co.uk website
Similarly the Revision diagram whilst aimed at GCSE students is open ended enough for an A2 student to find useful

You ask only for websites, but this Longman Seminar Studies book on the Origins of the Cold War is probably good

Past exam papers can be purchased from the relevant Examination Board (or your teacher should be able to lend you copies if you are in school). You don't say which Board's exams you will be sitting, but you can find them all here - scroll down the page. I am not sure about this but you may be able to purchase the papers you want online. Do remember that A2 exams have not been going very long so that there are not many papers available.

I hope this is sufficient to be of help, but there are other teachers who help here who may be able to offer more guidance once they have seen this message.

If you have more specific questions do post again.

Edited by Mr. D. Bryant, 25 February 2011 - 08:25 PM.
Remove 'dead' links: no replacements found

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)